[CoMoDev] Re: Sorry - 28th Mtg

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Jeff Preston <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 Oct 2005 19:05:17 -0500

Dang, sorry you guys couldn't make it.  Without you it was just Andrei, myself,
and two guys from Walking Orbit.  They had a great presentation and both Andrei
and me came away thinking it might be fun to contribute to their master plan to
take over the telematics world.  They have this company set up much like an
open source project--but with stock accumulation for the first year you
contribute and modest pay starting up after that.  They've got people who are
working on the backend side and doing some embedded work, but they really need
some folks who do mobile software development to help with one of the two major
product offerings they are preparing.

I thought the meeting was great, but you guys were sorely missed.  Hope we'll
have the full crew back for November.

David