[CoMoDev] Re: Sept meeting: Tues 27th?

  • From: "Rick Sands" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2006 07:40:35 -0600

But isn't that Tues the 26th?

-Rick

  _____

From: comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of David Beers
Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 7:05 AM
To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CoMoDev] Sept meeting: Tues 27th?

We're due for a Sept meeting and my schedule has been somewhat erratic so
it's been hard to plan.  But how does Tues Sept 27 look?  (If it doesn't
work for you name a day that week that does.)  As soon as I have enough
RSVPs from the regulars to know we have a good date I'll get to work on the
meeting place.  ProtoTest was great last month, didn't you all think?

Lots of news to share about Linux running on mobile phones.