[CoMoDev] Reminder/RSVP request for Tuesday Jan 25 mtg

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 12:51:39 -0700

Hi folks,

Just wanted to issue a reminder that this coming Tuesday is the January meeting
of Colorado Mobile Developers.

Location:
        Microsoft offices in Denver Tech Center,
        4643 S. Ulster St., Suite 700
        (map & parking info here:
http://www.microsoft.com/mscorp/info/usaoffices/rockymtn/denver.asp )
Time: 6:30-8:00pm
Topics:
        Building a cross-platform mobile smart client engine with Eclipse RCP
and SuperWaba (David Beers)
        Demo of MS Smartphone podcaster software (Kevin Cawley)
Refreshments: Softdrinks and snacks from vending machines are complements of
Microsoft.  Feel free to bring dinner in a bag if you don't have time to eat
before the meeting.  Sorry, no "adult beverages" while we're enjoying the use
of Microsoft's great facility.

As is my practice now, I ask you to please drop me an email RSVP if you plan to
attend: dbeers-at-gmail-dot-com. It's not like you can't come if you forget,
but knowing the approximate number of attendees helps us in a number of ways.
With the bigger room we may not need to do this much longer.

Thanks, and look forward to seeing many of you there!