[CoMoDev] Reminder: CoMoDev mtg tonight!

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2004 08:32:25 -0600

Thanks for all the RSVPs over the weekend, folks.  Looks like we've got plenty of people for a good meeting so I just wanted to remind everyone that we'll be holding our "GPS Picnic" so to speak at the usual monthly meeting time and an unusual place:

6:30pm

DeKoevand Park

S. University Blvd a few blocks north of Arapahoe Rd.

We will *probably* be in the north covered picnic area, but if that's occupied we'll take the south one.  I'll do my best to post a sign or two.

Maps available on www.comodev.com

It's BYOB, but I plan to bring a small cooler and a six-pack of Fat Tire Ale to share and some munchies of some kind.  Feel free to bring a picnic dinner if you won't have eaten, but don't plan on grilling anything since we'll want to get right down to it with the GPS demos while there is enough light for it.  Please try to be on time (this coming from the guy who is late to everything)!

By the way, I've still got some room in my car to give a ride up to Englewood for anyone coming from the Springs area.

See ya there!