[CoMoDev] Re: Reminder: CoMoDev mtg this Tues

  • From: "Pete Schofield" <pete.schofield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 06:40:38 -0600

I look forward to seeing everyone.

Pete

-----Original Message-----
From: comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:comodev-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of David Beers
Sent: Monday, October 25, 2004 5:22 AM
To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [CoMoDev] Reminder: CoMoDev mtg this Tues

Well, Kathy suggested several days ago that I ping all the channels to
remind folks about Tuesday's meeting, and I readily agreed.  But somehow
here it is Monday and I'm just now getting this out.  Remember, Darren
Shaffer of Connected Mobility will be presenting on the topic of "Compact
Framework Best Practices."  I'm very much looking forward to this and I
think you will enjoy it, too.  New member Jeff Preston says he'll be coming
down off his mountain in Summit County for this one.  I say "that's the
spirit!" Just to keep with our new practice, please drop me your RSVPs so I
have an idea of the numbers.

Meeting is back at our usual time and location: 6:30pm, Rock Bottom Brewery.
Details available at www.comodev.com as usual.

BTW, today I'm tracking down a projector and screen for the presentation.  I
can rent something down here in the Springs but if someone has access to one
we can use please let me know.  Thanks!