[CoMoDev] Reminder: CoMoDev mtg this Tues

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 25 Oct 2004 05:21:43 -0600

Well, Kathy suggested several days ago that I ping all the channels to remind
folks about Tuesday's meeting, and I readily agreed.  But somehow here it is
Monday and I'm just now getting this out.  Remember, Darren Shaffer of
Connected Mobility will be presenting on the topic of "Compact Framework Best
Practices."  I'm very much looking forward to this and I think you will enjoy
it, too.  New member Jeff Preston says he'll be coming down off his mountain in
Summit County for this one.  I say "that's the spirit!" Just to keep with our
new practice, please drop me your RSVPs so I have an idea of the numbers.

Meeting is back at our usual time and location: 6:30pm, Rock Bottom Brewery.
Details available at www.comodev.com as usual.

BTW, today I'm tracking down a projector and screen for the presentation.  I
can rent something down here in the Springs but if someone has access to one we
can use please let me know.  Thanks!