[CoMoDev] RFID preso for June mtg

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 May 2005 14:14:46 -0600

Kevin Price, CEO of Accucode (www.accucode.com) will give us a presentation and
lead a Q&A on RFID technology at our June meeting.  We're very glad to have
Kevin out to talk with us.  Accucode is one of the key players in the mobile
software economy along the front range and was a recipient of a Deloitte and
Touche Fast 50 award as one of the fastest growing Colorado companies in 2003.

If anyone has questions they'd like me to forward to Kevin in advance of the
meeting this is as good a place to post them as any.

Note: this is for June.  At the May mtg Dick Grier will bring us a report from
the Microsoft Mobile and Embedded DevCon.  In June I'll also have a report from
PalmSource DevCon.

---