[CoMoDev] Re: Quick change of venue!

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Kevin Cawley <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 05:26:20 -0700

A big thanks to Kevin for putting together a terrific overview of how to get
started in Symbian development!  Very nice job.

And thanks again to Rachel for putting together the meeting room and such a
nice welcome for us.  And great to have a chance to learn a little about
Countermind's MI Platform.

Great meetup, folks!

David