[CoMoDev] Re: Quick change of venue!

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 22:42:42 -0700

Hey All,

For those who were paying attention and have good eyesight (& could actually
see the display)... the bit of command line magic necessary to create the
project and workspace files for VC++ 7.0 (using the C++ Series 60 SDK)is the
following:
        abld makefile vc7
        NOT abld build wins7 udeb as stated in the document I handed out
today - see Series 60 Hello CoMoDev, step 2.

If you venture to go down that path and develop Symbian based apps in C++,
you are a brave man or woman!

-kevin