[CoMoDev] Re: Quick change of venue!

  • From: "Rachel Blevins" <Rachel.Blevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:57:51 -0700

Hi David:

Here are the details for getting to Countermind's office...

Our Address:
1420 W. Canal Court
Littleton, CO 80120

We'll be meeting in a conference room in Suite 250, on the 2nd floor.
The door locks at 7pm, so if anyone arrives late, please have them call
my cell phone and I can let them in (720) 254-5915.

I have attached a PDF with directions, as well.  Please let me know if
you need any additional information.
Look forward to meeting you and the rest of the Colorado Mobile
Development group.

 - Rachel