[CoMoDev] Quick change of venue!

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 21 Feb 2005 16:27:55 -0700

Hi folks,

I just learned that due to a communication foul-up on my part, our meeting room
at Microsoft is not going to be available tomorrow night.  I'm working on a
backup location--and may actually have one--but if anyone has a suggestion
(maybe a conference room at your place of work) please let me know.  Otherwise
just stay tuned and make sure you check your email or the web site for the new
location before you leave for the meeting tomorrow.

Sorry for the confusion!  And thanks in advance for your flexibility.