[CoMoDev] Re: Please RSVP for Tuesday's CoMoDev mtg

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 16:05:02 -0600

There's a link to a MapQuest map for DeKoevend Park on the web site:
www.comodev.com.  It's on S. University north of the intersection with Arapahoe
Rd (near Southglen Mall).

I also added a map that shows the parking and pavilions in the Park to make it
easier to find the meeting place.  The parking is just off University and the
Park is down a hill to the West of the lot.  There's a path that traverses that
hill to the left (South) and goes straight to one of the covered picnic areas.
But unless you see some kind of sign that we are there we will be in the other
pavilion about 150 yards north of there.  Just follow the north/south path that
runs along the bottom of the hill, cross the little creek and you're there.  It
sounds confusing, but it's not bad: once you're at the bottom of the hill you
can see both pavilions.  The North one was quieter when we were there in
August, but I'll set up in whichever one seems best at the time I get there.

David