[CoMoDev] Re: Please RSVP for Tuesday's CoMoDev mtg

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 14:35:51 -0600

Hi Mark,

It looks like the meeting is a go--I've had 5 RSVPs so far, which makes it
worth it to me, anyway.  I might be interested in car-pooling, but I'll need to
get back with you on that Monday.  It's possible I'll have a meeting I need to
go to in Denver Tuesday, in which case I might be coming to the meeting from
there.

Glad you think you can make it!

David
David Beers