[CoMoDev] Please RSVP for Tuesday's CoMoDev mtg

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2004 11:24:36 -0600

As mentioned earlier, I'm asking for RSVPs from folks who are planning to attend Tuesday's meeting.  We (well, Kathy and I) decided this would be a good idea when it happened that we were the only two to make to the August meeting (and we both live in the Colorado Springs area!).  Most likely, now that summer is behind us this won't be a problem, but for now please drop me an email if you expect to attend.  I need to hear from you before the weekend is out, please!

Remember: this will be a reschedule of the program planned for the August meeting, so the focus will be on GPS and we'll be meeting at DeKoevend park in Englewood where we can do some nice outdoor demos.  I've got a demo of some software I've been working on and hopefully Dick Grier will be on hand to show some stuff as well.  I believe Kathy has something in the Show and Tell department as well.  If anyone else has stuff they'd like to show (doesn't have to be GPS) just bring it along.  The park is beautiful and big, beer is allowed, and there's shelter in case the weather isn't perfect.  And as an extra inducement I'll be raffling off a free banner ad for the winner's web site to be placed in that empty upper right-hand corner of the www.comodev.com web site.  (Or if the winner doesn't have a web site to advertise, his/her beers are on me!)  Somewhere around here I have the Amazon gift certificate that PalmSource presented us when they heard we were organizing, but I'll have to search for it for next time.

The web site has been updated (finally) with the new meeting info, and a few new news items that may be of interest, so check it out when you get a chance: http://www.comodev.com.

Looking forward to seeing a bunch of you Tuesday!

David

CoMoDev moderator