[CoMoDev] Re: Pervasive computing

  • From: "Bud Cookson" <Bud.Cookson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 09:11:41 -0600

One of the things that we always struggle with is the
architecture.  That is the key starting point but there are
so many options that it becomes a huge matrix of
possibilities.  Especially when you incorporate the LAN /
WAN architecture on top of the development architecture.
Just our biggest stumbling block.   BUD