[CoMoDev] Re: PalmSource DevCon

  • From: "Andrei P." <andreip@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:48:08 -0600

Dick,

These SDIO cards are working on 13 MHz frequency. Make sure you have right
application for that. The company I'm working for is using 915 MHz devices,
because all the apps for Walmart and DOD and the rest suppose to work on
that frequency. Also there are different classes and generations or RFID
tags and readers that don't work with each other.

Yeah . Mark and myself, we were there for the meeting. Didn't see anybody
else.

Andrei

  _____