[CoMoDev] Re: PalmSource DevCon

  • From: Jeff Preston <jpreston12@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 09:44:47 -0700 (PDT)

great report, David...thanks.

Wish I was back in civilization. I must be
working too hard: saw Star Wars yesterday. I had
the following internal dialog inside my head
during the entire movie:

"Wow...look at all that automated technology.
Geez, some poor slob has to program every single
door, building control, vehicle and everything
else!"

This gave me a vague feeling of uneasiness, until
I had the thought that by this time in the future
there will be some universal interpreter or
runTime language that is easy enough for end
users.

Am I rambling? Back to work.

Yahoo! Mail Mobile
http://mobile.yahoo.com/learn/mail