[CoMoDev] Re: PalmSource DevCon

  • From: "Mark Moss" <markmoss@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 May 2005 10:13:27 -0600

David / Dick

        I was their with the Russian Gentleman ( I think his name was Andrie,
was a first time attende at the April meeting ) did not see Dick or anyone else
though.  Arrived at 6:30 pm and left at about 7:15 pm.  Where were you Guys ?

        Also sent an article to the freelist that did not get sent out to
everyone, was on RFID also.

Mark Moss