[CoMoDev] Re: PalmSource DevCon

  • From: "dick_grier Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 12:59:38 -0600

Hi David,

Is there an island of trolls like this in the Windows Mobile world?  I haven't
run across it yet.
<<

They seem to be everywhere.  However, in the Windows world I'll paraphrase Will
Roger's famous quote when asked if he belonged to an organized party.  He said,
"I don't belong to an organized party.  I'm a Democrat."  So, in the Windows
world, they aren't organized.  They just belong to "Trolls, Inc."

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO  80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition
ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004.For faster service, contact
the publisher at http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4<http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4>.