[CoMoDev] Re: PalmSource DevCon

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Rick Sands <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Jun 2005 11:35:12 -0600

It was funny, at DevCon the topic of Palm Infocenter came up once and everyone
rolled their eyes.  It's hard to believe those people in the discussions are
actually adults.  Harder still to believe that they think their childish rants
and potty humor are making some kind of important point to the decision-makers
at PalmSource and palmOne.  But they seem to think they are some kind of elite
focus group that have it all worked out while everyone connected with
PalmSource or palmOne is a drooling idiot.

Is there an island of trolls like this in the Windows Mobile world?  I haven't
run across it yet.

David