[CoMoDev] Re: Our next meeting

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andrei P." <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 13:53:48 -0600

So Andrei,

It sounds like you tried to implement your own form framework on top of
lcdui.Canvas instead of using the lcdui.Form class.  That's something I've been
thinking about for a while but wasn't going to undertake until I had someone
who wanted to pay me while was doing it. :-)

Or maybe I misunderstand and you're not using MIDP at all.  Are you developing
for the Personal Profile or one of the other profiles that's in the CDC?  I
haven't tried doing any CDC development yet since I've been more interested in
targeting smartphones and PDAs than set-top boxes and Internet appliances.

Heh, truth is, J2ME is easy: it's learning what all the acronyms mean that's a
challenge! :-)

David
---
David Beers