[CoMoDev] Re: Our next meeting

  • From: "Rick Sands" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 10:54:35 -0600

I currently have Palm and WinMob covered but what I'd really interested in -
and it may not be just me - is the RIM Blackberry. My understanding is that
it is a J2ME environment and there's a free SDK/IDE, but it would be cool to
see a architectural overview for both it's hardware and software.

Don't know if it's possible, but it may be something to keep an eye on.

-Rick