[CoMoDev] Oct 28 meeting place settled

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Oct 2005 12:45:49 -0500

The Oct 28 mtg will be at Accucode as it was in August.  Info about how to get
there here: http://accucode.com/contact.php

Same 6:30pm time as usual.  We'll be opening with a presentation by local
start-up Walking Orbit to introduce us to their GIS/mobile/telematics software
products for small- to medium-sized businesses.  They're looking for
developers.  It's a stock-only kind of deal for now, but they seem to be
interested in flexible remote relationships and they sound like an interesting
company.

As soon as I can get into the server that hosts the CoMoDev site I'll update
the info there.  Looking forward, as usual!

---
David Beers, Moderator
Colorado Mobile Developers
www.comodev.com