[CoMoDev] Re: November and December meetings?

  • From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 07:06:45 -0700

Hi Jeff,

I just got back from Panama (well, the Panama Canal). It was OK, but Panama itself didn't look to interesting. I was scheduled to go to Costa Rica, but Huricane Beta put a crimp in that (so we went to Jamaica instead -- I'd have rathered it had been CR; I wanted to go to a coffee plantation).

Good luck in Central America.  Take pictures.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004. For faster service, contact the publisher at http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4.