[CoMoDev] No meeting tonight!

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 15:47:46 -0500

Yikes!

I really dropped the ball with planning the CoMoDev meeting this month.  I'm
awfully sorry.  It's just been one of those crazy months where you're trying to
keep nine balls in the air while playing the saxophone and pedaling a unicycle.
 I notice that no one else has mentioned anything about the meeting, so I'm
guessing that like last year August and September are not the best times for
people to meet.  In future years we'll plan a late summer break.

So tonight's meeting is called off and we'll shoot for our next gathering on
Friday, Oct 28, at which point we'll all have a lot to talk about I imagine.
I'll get the site updated and get us a topic/presenter in a few days.  In the
meantime, hope you're all doing well.

David
---