[CoMoDev] Re: Next Generation of PDA?

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 19:25:03 -0600

Yeah, it's interesting all right. I'd sure like to own one, anyway!  I'm a
little surprised that with a touchscreen they didn't go ahead and make it a
Tablet PC.  Perhaps Tablet PC doesn't work well enough with a regular touch
screen and requires the sort of screen that can detect stylus movements even
when the stylus isn't actually touching the screen.

Who, realistically, do you see using this in the way they suggest: as your main
PC, with a monitor, keyboard, mouse attached at your desk and with you when
you're on the go?

David