[CoMoDev] New to the list: Andrei Podoplelov

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Aug 2004 16:37:05 -0600

The list has about two dozen members now and we're actually a pretty diverse
lot, so I thought I'd start the tradition of introducing new members as they
subscribe (with their permission of course).  Andrei Podoplelov is a Senior
Developer at GBS, Inc.  While his work for GBS is more focused on Windows
desktop software development than on mobile software, he's written a Palm
conduit for the company's CRM application and has been doing PocketPC
development with the .NET Compact Framework for about a year.  Andrei says "My
last project is a framework allowing to develop simple forms+database type of
applications with central database syncing just by writing some XML (form
descriptions) and SQL. I plan to move toward Smart Phones including Symbian's
and the framework is being developed with this idea in mind."

Cool! Welcome, Andrei!