[CoMoDev] New mtg place for Tuesday

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 10:43:50 -0600

OK, it's confirmed: for Tuesday's meeting we will be at the offices of Troy
Woods' company, Path Finder CG (http://www.pathfindercg.com) near DTC.  Troy
says they've got a training/conference room with a projector, so it sounds
perfect.

Path Finder CG is at 6450 S Revere Pkwy in Englewood, a couple of miles east of
I-25 off of Arapahoe Rd.

Here are some directions from Troy:
> To get to our offices from I-25 and Arapahoe
> Start out going EAST on E ARAPAHOE RD 2.3 miles
>
> Then turn LEFT onto S REVERE PKWY. 0.2 miles
> You will come just past TROY St. (Just past HM Brown) and take your
> first Rt into 6450 S. Revere Pkwy.

A big thanks to Troy for helping us out this month!

Everything else will be the same:

Time: 6:30 - 8:00 pm
General Topic:  J2ME and developing for RIM Blackberry (or other MIDP 2.0
platforms)

Cheers!
David

David Beers