[CoMoDev] Re: New feature at www.comodev.com

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 4 Aug 2004 13:03:31 -0600

I've got the new web site feature up and running at www.comodev.com so people
can request proposals for mobile software projects they want done and they'll
be relayed to interested members via email--all we need is a new list to send
them to.  I don't want to send the RFPs to this list for a couple of reasons:
not everyone will be interested, for one, and for another I'd like the postings
to be private within the group whereas this list is set to be archived
publicly.  Someone suggested that they might prefer a Yahoo! Group for the
projects email list instead of the way we're doing it now with Freelists.org.
Anyone else have any feelings about this one way or the other?

After last night's SouthColorado.NET User Group meeting that focused on
TabletPC I was inspired to add that as an OS option on the project submission
form.  I know we've got at least one Tablet developer on the list.  Maybe we
can get Clint up for a meeting sometime and he can talk with us about it.

If someone wants to submit a dummy proposal I'll set it to send to this group
so everyone can see what the output is like.

David