[CoMoDev] New feature at www.comodev.com

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 3 Aug 2004 20:34:51 -0700

Hi folks,

I'm about to go live with a new feature to the web site that may be of interest to those of us who do contract consulting: a form for prospective clients to use for submitting RFPs. To see it, mosey over to www.comodev.com/projects.htm.

Don't try to submit anything to try it out yet, since the scripting isn't done. But I *would* appreciate some feedback on the info collected in the form.

My current thought is to create a separate email list for those who want to receive RFPs from visitors to CoMoDev.com. Submitting the form will post the data to the list. Suggestions are gratefully accepted.

Finally, I'd love to have some discussion about how to promote this feature and drive traffic to it. Are people interested in chipping in a little money to do a bit of advertising? Suggestions on where to advertise to target local business decision-makers?

David