[CoMoDev] Re: Missed you guys!

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 1 Sep 2004 12:17:59 -0600

On Mon, 30 Aug 2004 07:44:08 -0600, Pete Schofield wrote:

> Sorry I was not there, my client's wife was sick. Or something like
> that. :)

We just figured Tuesday was your bath night, Pete! ;-)  Hoping you'll reschedule that to Monday before the next meeting! :D

(Did I mention that a requirement of participating on this list is occasional gratuitous abuse from the moderator?)

> I for one would be interested in trying the GPS demos again.  It
> sounds like people have done some interesting projects.

You're not just saying that because I offered to bring the beer?  Never mind... that's good enough for me.  Unless others want to voice an opinion for a different idea, let's go ahead and try the GPS picnic idea again, only this time I'll ask for an RSVP about 3 days prior to the meeting.  That way if for any reason we just have a couple of people who can make it those people can get with each other and decide whether to cancel.  I'm gung ho, so I don't mind meetings where participants >= 2 but that may not be the case for everyone.

Dick will you be able to show your GPS stuff on Sept 27? If so is that DeKoevand Park location ok with everyone?  It's probably not quite as convenient for those who are driving from farther away since you need to get off the highway a few miles, but it has the advantage of a couple of large covered picnic areas, lots of open space, nice trees, etc.  I'm open to suggestions if people know other good outdoor spaces that might be closer to I-25 or C-470.