[CoMoDev] Re: Medium Duty Hardware

  • From: "Pete Schofield" <pete.schofield@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Oct 2004 16:45:44 -0600

The USB interface situation should be changing soon.  The USB Implementers
forum has developed a supplement to USB 2.0 called USB On The GO.  It is
specifically aimed at giving PDA devices more capabilities for interfacing
with USB devices
(http://www.pocketpccity.com/articles/2004/10/2004-10-14-USB-On-The.html).
Products are supposedly going to be available by the end of the year.