[CoMoDev] Re: Mapping software

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dick_grier Grier <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 20:01:32 -0600

You say Pepperwhite Street is agnostic when used as a server.  Hmmm.  So... do
I take it you are installing an ActiveX plugin in IE to accomplish this over
the Internet?  I'm not finding any info about this on their site or in the eval
that I just installed.  My client provides the customers with a hosted solution
so running off a LAN is not an option, AFAIK.

I'll probably need to call them in the AM.

---