[CoMoDev] Re: Mapping software

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: dick_grier Grier <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Jun 2005 18:24:22 -0600

Actually, for what we are doing there isn't an issue about displaying the map
on the device.  All we're doing is sending points from the device back to the
server so some guy in the office can look at the map from a desktop browser and
say "why have half our trucks been parked in front of Mort's Bar for the last
hour?".

I'll look into Pepperwhite, though, thanks.  They have one sentence about their
Internet Map Server on their home page and then it seems never to be mentioned
again. <shrug/>
---