[CoMoDev] Re: Looking for QuickBooks/database integrator

  • From: "Jeremie Hicks" <JHicks@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 06:51:23 -0600

David,
The company I represent has done a number of Proof of Delivery (POD) apps
lately integrating into QuickBooks, a couple of the deals involved QuickBooks
and MS Access, and another with SQL Server...  Give me a ring or shoot me an
email if you would like any other info.

Quick question, what kind of hardware are you selling them?
Jeremie Hicks