[CoMoDev] Re: June meeting

  • From: "Rachel Blevins" <Rachel.Blevins@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:31:59 -0600

Hi David:

The Garden Level Conference Room is reserved for June 28th.  Please have
the presenter bring anything required for the presentation (i.e. lcd
projector).  Right now, we've only got one shared LCD and I cannot
guarantee that it will be available for the meeting.

Also, I cc'd Paul Herin.  He'll be your main contact for this meeting,
as I will be on vacation.

Have a great meeting!
 - Rachel