[CoMoDev] January weird mobile device award winner

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2005 09:40:07 -0700

Have you ever experienced the horror of being on a cross-country flight to an
important meeting and noticed your cuticles were a mess?  Never again as long
as you have a free USB port on your laptop and this handy USB-powered nail kit!

http://akiba.sorobangeeks.net/news_9073.html#

Personally I'll be holding out for the one with a flash drive so I can back up
my files to it.  Come to think of it, an MP3 player would be nice: what's a
manicure without Diana Ross playing in the background?