[CoMoDev] January meeting: Tues 24th at Countermind

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 01:53:00 -0600

By popular demand (and by dint of the fact that I'm in Colorado next week) the
January meeting will be Tuesday the 24th instead of the previously discussed
Friday time.  Sorry if this is short notice--I had to make sure we were all set
with a meeting place.  This month Countermind is sponsoring our meeting at their
Littleton office (where we've met in the past).  If you need directions I'll
post some later.  Countermind Dir. of Technology Randy Starr will be our host.

We'll meet at the usual 6:30 time and this month we'll have a VERY nice door
prize, thanks to Dick Grier: a Free 1-year subscription to MSDN/Visual Studio
2005 Team System (good through Dec 31, 2006).  That's worth $1000+, I think.
Thanks, Dick, for sharing your MVP goodies with the group!

We don't have any special presentations or speakers for this meeting: it's
mainly a chance for free discussion of mobile technology and software
development, and a chance for us all to catch up after the holiday break.  Feel
free to bring stuff for informal show-and-tell, though!

---