[CoMoDev] Introductions: two new list members

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2004 13:30:03 -0600

I'd like to introduce two new members of the list:

Jay Dave works as Customer Support for NICE Systems Inc in Denver.  NICE has a
Development department where Jay will be taking a keen interest in mobile
development on the .NET platform.

Sunil Kumar is with Iflect Technology in Mumbai, India, so if he manages to
make one of our meetings it will be a big deal!  He is a developer on mobile
platforms such as BREW, Symbian and Palm, and is getting interested in PocketPC
development now, too.

Welcome to the list, Jay and Sunil!

David

David Beers, Moderator