[CoMoDev] Re: Help keep CoMoDev rolling

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Andrei P." <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:54:20 -0600

You guys are too nice.

The offer is still open if someone wants to take the organizer role for a
while. I'd like to hear from some other folks as to whether a Friday meeting
will work for them before we jump on that.  (It's fine with me, of course.)  We
might need a new meeting place where we don't prevail on our hosts to postpone
the start of their weekend, but that's not necessarily hard.