[CoMoDev] Re: Help keep CoMoDev rolling

  • From: "dick_grier Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Aug 2005 20:12:11 -0600

Well, in general, Fridays may be OK for me (sometimes not).  However, Saturday
and Sunday are out.

I join with the others to say thanks to Dave; Good luck, and let's keep meeting
if we can.

Jeff said:

You can even take an RFID
reader, plop Dick Grier's ActiveX serial control
into an Excel userform, and grab data.
<<

Yeah.  I have several people who are doing exactly that -- Excel and Access are
alive and well.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO  80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition
ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004. For faster service, contact
the publisher at http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4<http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4>.