[CoMoDev] Re: Greetings from the new guy...
- From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
- To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 13:30:57 -0600
I went last year, but was not able to go this year because of a couple of
1. Visit the Microsoft MVP area and talk to the guys and gals there. The
have lots of information, and views from the inside. A number of them will
be presenting at sessions there (these often are the best sessions, too).
Say Hi for me.
2. Plan wisely -- there always are problems with one session conflicting
with another. However, often a session is presented more than once.
3. You don't need a laptop (and lugging it to the Keynote speech is not a
good idea, IMO). However, there should be free WiFi connectivity, so it is
nice to have either a notebook or PPC with WiFi. Of course, I always take
my notebook, but I'm a glutton for punishment.
Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th
Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised March
Other related posts: