[CoMoDev] Got Eclipse PDE + mobile Java experience?

  • From: David Beers <david@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 20:14:24 -0700

One other thing:

I'm looking for a hired Java gun on the Front Range who ideally has some
experience with both mobile Java (SuperWaba great but J2ME is ok) and Eclipse
plug-in development (RCP great but general PDE background is fine).  If you
have this kind of background and would like to talk about some offsite contract
work I may have something for you after the start of the new year. Could become
a long term or a recurring gig but we'll have to take this one step at a time.

If you're interested drop me an email backchannel or give me a call at
719-963-2319.