[CoMoDev] Re: Fwd: The community presents Denver Front Range Code Camp v2 on Saturday, May 19th, 2007!

  • From: "Dick Grier" <dick_grier@xxxxxxx>
  • To: comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 15:21:35 -0600

Hi David,

I've gotten so tied up with a project that I haven't been able to do anything for this, and I don't have any prospect of my free time in the next couple of weeks.

However, I have receive my .NET Microframework Tahoe Development Kit from EmbeddedFusion. It is rather interesting, so I will be able to do a presentation on it at our next meeting.

Dick

Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic)
Hard & Software
12962 West Louisiana Avenue
Lakewood, CO 80228
303-986-2179 (voice)
303-593-9315 (fax)
Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net

Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004, Revised July 2006.