[CoMoDev] Fwd: The community presents Denver Front Range Code Camp v2 on Saturday, May 19th, 2007!

  • From: David Beers <cervezas@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 May 2007 21:04:17 -0600

Quick reminder to anyone that's interested in attending or presenting: The Front
Range Code Camp is coming up in about two weeks and there are still openings for
attendees and presenters.  It's free and a great opportunity for developers to
come together and share.

All the info you need here: http://www.frontrangecodecamp.com

Cheers,