[CoMoDev] Re: Fw: Franklins.Net Newsletter

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Feb 2005 09:05:23 -0700

Hey All,

For those interested in .NET who haven't discovered Carl Franklin's show,
DotNetRocks <http://www.dotnetrocks.com/> , you should take a look.  I
highly recommend it; Carl and Rory Blyth talk about all things .NET related
and conduct interviews with some of the industry leaders.  The show is funny
and educational - great stuff.  Check it out!

-Kevin Cawley

  _____