Not to be pessimistic or anything, but if the 5-day track forecasts
hold up, it seems unlikely that your ship will be sailing on
Saturday. Assuming that it's currently at sea, the owners presumably
want that baby at least a few hundred miles to the SE, out of the
path of the storm, on Saturday. A couple days delay,
maybe? Hopefully things will work out well.
At 12:05 PM 10/19/2005, you wrote:
I won't be here for the next meeting. I'm flying into the teeth of Wilma (leaving on a cruise from Ft Lauderdale on Saturday, so wish me good sailing). I'll be back on Nov 1.
I certainly don't have any answers to your questions.
Richard Grier (Microsoft MVP - Visual Basic) Hard & Software 12962 West Louisiana Avenue Lakewood, CO 80228 303-986-2179 (voice) 303-593-9315 (fax) Homepage: www.hardandsoftware.net
Author of Visual Basic Programmer's Guide to Serial Communications, 4th Edition ISBN 1-890422-28-2 (391 pages) published July 2004. For faster service, contact the publisher at http://www.mabry.com/vbpgser4.