[CoMoDev] Future of PDAs

  • From: "Rick Sands" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 11:43:27 -0600

First: When and where are we planning our next meeting?

Also, does anyone have any thoughts on what's happening with the PDA market?
Like how it is changing?  Where it's headed, what platforms, and what
companies?   How are the corporate and consumer markets and orientations?
PDAs vs Cell vs SmartPhone vs FeaturePhone vs hybrids?  What about ACCESS
and the Palm OS.  Is Windows Mobile 5 too little too late?  I don't mean to
ask loaded questions, but going to various sites like PIC, BrightHand, etc.
is like reading troll scripts - all doom and gloom.

What is the general feeling of this group?

-Rick