[CoMoDev] Re: Finding support for .NET CF?

  • From: "Rick Sands" <Rick@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 09:37:18 -0600

That's a good tip!  I'll need that in the next app, but this one requires
browsing a folder for an image. It will also need to browse the external
memory card for one, too, but (sigh) that will be another chore :)

Overall, as a VB6 programmer, the .NET languages are awesome.  It's the
sheer number of objects that is so daunting.  And there's no good
cross-reference for VB6 to .NET CF (the upgrade wizard just assumes VB.NET).
But I really like the language itself - it solves so many of the old VB6
problems - and I've only explored the tip of the iceberg...

-Rick