[CoMoDev] Re: Finding support for .NET CF?

  • From: "Kevin Cawley" <kcawley@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <comodev@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jul 2004 08:19:44 -0700

another option is to embed the image file into your app and use reflection
to load it [you don't have to worry about deploying the image file or the
file getting removed/renamed/etc]:

1. add the image file to your project, in file properties [right-click in
sol'n explorer] select embedded resource as the build option

2. instantiate the Bitmap class w/ the image stream loaded via reflection

Bitmap yourImage = new
Bitmap(System.Reflection.Assembly.GetExecutingAssembly().GetManifestResource
Stream("YourNameSpace.YourImage.bmp"));